A radiator is to keep coolant flowing throughout your engine. If there?s a block or a leak, your engine can quickly overheat
Your radiator, with integrated transmission cooler, plays a pivotal role in the engine cooling system, as it serves to remove heat from the engine and automatic transmission. The radiator works in conjunction with the water pump, which circulates coolant throughout the engine, absorbing the heat and returning it to the radiator where the heat is then dissipated.
It’s important to have your radiator and cooling system checked regularly to prevent overheating your engine and to avoid the significant and costly damage which could result.
Sydney’s top mobile Mercedes and BMW Master Technicians / Mechanics
- Get the best european car repairs in Sydney
- Top european quality industry standard parts
- All services provided on site – We come to you
- Emergency Mercedes and BMW car service and car repairs
- Full range of Mercedes and BMW services
- Best practice ethical standards of service and conduct
Need a Mercedes or BMW Master Mobile Technician?
Book your?Mobile?Mercedes Service?or?Mobile BMW Service?Master?Technician today by calling us on?0499-399-499?or simply fill out out our online enquiry?form and a representative will be in contact with you soon.
Mercedes and BMW Mobile Service Mechanics
- At EP Automotive we service all areas?Sydney Wide